Click for details
A mother blessing is a ceremony held in honor of the Mother-to-be. It focuses on creating a positive energy, thus embracing the Mother with peace and support as she prepares for her journey to bring her baby earthside. Examples of activities provided: henna for the Mother and attendees, Lineage Ceremony, Candle Ceremony, Binding Ceremony.
- 1 Primary Doula + 1 Backup Doula
- 2 Prenatal Visits, visits may last up to 2 hours
- 24 hr on-call availability 3 weeks before your guess date and 2 weeks after
- Guaranteed Backup Doula Service
- Prenatal and Early Birthing Phone Support
- Physical and Emotional Support during active birthing and childbirth, continuing into the immediate postpartum period (usually 1-2 hours after birth) to assist with breastfeeding
- 2 Postpartum Visits between 1-6 weeks postpartum
- Available for phone consultations up to 6 weeks postpartum
Postpartum Doula services are provided to ease the transition for families welcoming a new baby.
- Breastfeeding assistance and referral if needed
- Emotional support
- Meal prep
- Light housework
- Overnight baby care, and more!
Click for details
We use the traditional “raw” method of encapsulation. Many birth givers choose placenta encapsulation to help ease postpartum mood swings, help build their breastmilk supply, and make postpartum recovery easier.
Ina May Gaskin Package: 8 week Childbirth Education Class, Birth Doula Services, Placenta Encapsulation, 20 hours Postpartum Doula Services
8 week Childbirth Education Class, Birth Doula Services, Placenta Encapsulation, 20 hours Postpartum Doula Services
Sarah Buckley Package: Childbirth Education, Birth Doula, Placenta Encapsulation
Childbirth Education, Birth Doula, Placenta Encapsulation
Penny Simkin Package: Childbirth Education, Birth Doula
Childbirth Education, Birth Doula